Thursday, June 5, 2008

A lot to tell.....

Well a lot has happened since I last updated. So I might as well get started...

I went to see the high risk OB at Vandy on Monday. Everything went fine....but we do have to go back. I have a few test that have to ran and after that I go back. I really didn't want to go back to Vandy but it is for the best. Nothing is wrong right now, it is just precautionary. The doc I seen down there said it is up to Dr. Beverly if I need to transfer my care there or not. When I do know something new I will let you know.

We left for Eldora on Tue. We finally made it here late Tue night. We get to our hotel and it is terrible. So I call Hotel.com and complain. We had to stay the night and they refunded us the rest of the week. After that was taken care of we ordered pizza and played boxers or briefs, one of the funniest games ever. We finally go into bed about 12am.

We got up Wed morning and got ready and checked out of the crappy hotel. Went and grabbed something to eat and found an other hotel. We couldn't check into our new hotel until 3pm so we went to Wal-Mart to pass the time. I found me some well needed clothes, and we got some different games. We checked into our hotel and got everything unloaded and headed to the track. It took us about an hour and half to go 1.5 miles to get into the track just to park. We finally got to our seats and got settled in for a great race.

Sorry but it is 1:30am right now and I am tired. I will finish this soon. Hopefully tomorrow, we have nothing planned at this moment. Hope all is well in good 'ol Butler County.

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

I am glad everything turned out at the doctor visit. i have been checking this thing all week to find out....i didn't want to bug you while you were on vaction. hope you all have fun and be safe and careful coming home. if you are back saturday night we might be at the races...Darin is suppose to race this weekend.....we shall see..I have my first wedding on saturday so it depends on how i feel.....luv ya...