Friday, May 30, 2008

Vacation here I come.....

Today is finally Friday, and it couldn't get any better. I am getting off work early and I am off for the next 9 days....WOOHOO!!!!

I went to the doctor yesterday. We were hoping to hear the heart beat but couldn't. The nurse told me not to worry about it, she could see it. Christon didn't get to go with me so sissy wanted to and we got to see it move and got some really great pics. If I can get my scanner to work I will get them on here. If not I will see if I can go over to Jill's and scan them ( I think she has one). Emily's friend Kelsey went with us so to go shopping after my appointment. After my appointment we went to the mall. I was on a mission to get a swim suit and some clothes for vacation next week. Em had to have a swim suit also, and Kels need some shorts. I told the girls to let me get mine and then we could get theirs. They were fine with that. I found everything I needed in my new favorite store Motherhood. Even though it is some what expensive they had some good sales goin. Also it was the only place that had a big enough swim suit to fit my huge chest. I got my stuff and we went and got what the girls needed. We got Em's swim suit on sale and some what a great deal and Kels found her some shorts that weren't too short. I was starving so we headed to Red Lobster. I have been craving it for about 2 wks now and Christon hates the place so I had to take my self. I had the Ultimate Fest and cleaned my plate. Needless to say I was miserable. I needed to go to Wal-Mart and Target but I told the girls I could go with Becca Friday. We grabbed Christon Mancino's before leaving BG and headed home. I had to take the girls to mom and dad's. On our way there we seen Bubby at the community center so I took the girls home and stopped there on my way out. Andrew Forbes and Jerry Ashton Hurt are having there wedding reception there Sat and were decorating. I talked to them a while and me and Bub headed to there house. I showed Becca my ultrasound pics and played with Mackenzie for a bit. Becca got me some of her maternity clothes together for me to take home. I visited with them for a while and headed home.

Today is mine and Christon's 5th year anniversary. We have been together going on 9 years. It has been a great 9 years though, I can't complain. I know our next 5 will be completely different with the baby on the way. But I know that it will be a great change for the best. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He takes care of me when I am sick, cleans my house, does his own laundry and mows the lawn. I know he will be a great dad also. I don't know what I would do without him.

We go to Vandy this coming Monday. Hoping that it will be our only trip. So I ask that you pray for us that it will be a safe trip down and back, also that it is our one and only trip. Also we are leaving Tue morning for Eldora to see the Dream and the Prelude to the Dream race. I am very excited about that also. So keep us in your prayers of traveling mercy.

Too I understand that Tara and Rodney McMillin's youngest is having test run today on his heart I ask everyone to also remember lil Lawsen. Tara I promise God will take care of your lil man.

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

First of all, Happy Anniversary. I tried calling you yesterday to see how you appoinment went, but never go through. Oh, and my scanner is not working either. BUT! Mom has one so I can it there and scan it for you.