Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a week....

Well this week has been way to long and it is only Wed.

We got home from vacation on Sun. and I am still not unpacked. Well every night this week I haven't gotten home until 10:30pm or later. Monday Christon mowed mom and dad's and Garrett and Becca's yards, last night he went over and plowed for dad and I went over after I got off of work. Then tonight we are going back over to mom and dad's. He has been over there all day today plowing.

Becca, lil Mac and I went and ate Garcia's for lunch today. Becca had a few errands to run and lil Mac was a sleep so she brought her to the office. She was wide awake just a few minutes after Becca sit her down. So while Becca finished her running me and lil Mac opened patients notes for the day and played. Becca is going to cook us supper tonight so after lunch they were going to the grocery.

Leigh had her first doctor's appointment yesterday. So I called her to see how it went. She is farther along than she thought. She is 8 wks and is due on Jan. 20th. She said that with her health the doctor has asked her to go part time with her job. So she said that she will do that with in the next week. She will be in this weekend for her mom and dad's cookout and we are looking forward to comparing bellies.

I ran into Beth (Mastin) Embry today while at lunch. Her and her husband John are in the process of adopting a lil girl Isabella Faye (who by the way is absolutely adorable). During the process of her adoption they have been through a lot of obstacles, if it could go wrong it has. Isabella is 9 mon old now, Beth and John are praying that she be home, if not before than, by her birthday, which is in August. You are probably wondering why I am telling you all of this. I am, so that you can (if you aren't already) be praying that they have there lil girl home sooner than later.

Well I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Only 2 more days til the weekend...YEAH!!!

No comments: