Friday, June 20, 2008

The Weekend is here....

The weekend is finally here and I hope everyone has a good one.

Yesterday I had the day off. So me and sissy went to Aunt Rita's and went swimming w/ Dalton. We really didn't do a lot of swimming. We laid out and tried to get some sun. Emily couldn't really swim a lot to start with b/c she had a swim meet that afternoon and it would wear her out if she did. So after soaking in the sun yesterday we headed to Morgantown and ate at Garcia's. Mom met us there to pick sissy up. They went to Franklin and I went home. I sat around on the couch and watched some TV. Got up to get ready so to go to Hannah's ballgame. I was thinking it started at 6 and I got there and it started at 5. So I went got gas and went down to the field and rode the tractor with Christon for awhile. He finished what wasn't wet of that field and parked the tractor. We went to the house were mom has supper on the table to eat. Got there and dad wasn't there. He had gotten the other tractor fixed and was running it. We went down there and talked to him for a lil bit. He wanted Christon to bring his tractor down there to run first thing in the morning. So we went back down to the river field and got the tractor and brought it down there. Went to mom's ate and we got home about 11:30pm. Man am I felling it today.

Today I am only working till noon. Me and Becca are going to BG to get Mackenzie's pageant dress. Mom is already there getting things for there cook out next week, so we may meet her for lunch.

I want to let everyone know that mom and dad are having there annual cook out next Sat. June 28th. We will be there all day and night. We hope to have fire works that night also. So everyone come out and get your bellies full and play a game of horse shoes or washers with us.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: