Thursday, June 5, 2008

Continue....

Back to what I wast telling everyone about.

We are on vacation and having a blast. Last night was very exciting. I will have pics up on myspace if you're on there, for everyone to see soon. Anybody that is somebody in Nascar was there. Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Carl Edwards, Jeff Gordon, and Jimmy Johnson just to name a few. Tony took the lead by lap 2 and took it all the way. It was great. We got in about 1am and in bed about 3am.

We got to sleep in this morning. I was woken up by the phone ringing. It was Dr. Beverly's office. They have already gotten the letter from Vandy with all the things they have planned for me. They have also already got the ball rolling. I am to have an ultrasound of my liver first thing Monday morning. Ok just to let everyone know exactly what I have to have done:
1. Ultrasound of Liver
2. Pulmonary Evaluation
3. MRI of Spine (later in my pregnancy)
4. Consult with Anaesthesiologist at Vandy (later in my pregnancy)
All of this is to make sure I don't have what they call AVM's in my spine, lungs or liver. They also told me that I would have a very planned out pregnancy. Which I feel is a good thing.

Now back to my vacation....

After I got off the phone with them I just went ahead and got up. We sat around for a bit and I tried to get the girls up but they wouldn't. So me and Christon decided to walk across the parking lot to get Arby's. Finally the girls got up and went and got them something to eat. After we all ate the girls and I got ready and went to a water park a few miles down the road. We had a very good time. They had a wave pool, lazy river, kiddie pool and 2 water slides. I really enjoyed the lazy river. I did get in the wave pool with the girl a bit but it was to crowded for me and I was afraid that someone was going to kick me in the stomach, I had already been kicked twice in the back. So I told the girls to do what the wanted that if they needed me I would be in the lazy river. Christon came and got us about 5:30pm. We got back to the hotel and got dressed and went and ate at Hooters. After we all got our belly's full we headed back to the hotel and are now playing games.

We go back to the track tomorrow for time trials. Well I am goin to go and wash my face and hit the sack. Hope all is well with everyone. Until next time.....

No comments: