Monday, June 9, 2008

We made it home....

Yes I am finally home. We got home about 5pm on Sunday. We made good timing, it is usually a 6 hour drive but we made it in 4 1/2. Of course me and the girls slept the whole way home. We stopped at E-town and ate and it was a straight shot home.

Today I didn't make it into the office until 12:30. I had an ultra sound of my liver done this morning at the Medical Center and then we grabbed something to eat and headed home. I won't know the results of my test until my next visit with Dr. Beverly which is later this month. I am not sure if he will be the one to give me the results or if my Vandy doctor will. But I will let everyone know something as soon as I do.

Not sure about everyone else but this heat is a killer. I don't do hot at all. It is everything I can do just to get from the office to the truck...lol. And Christon is out in it right now willingly. He is cleaning out the his mom's van were we drove it last week, and then he is going to Provo to mow mom and dad's and Garrett and Becca's yards. I told him to watch him self, but he is use to the heat were he works at Aleris. He says it don't bother him, but I still worry.

Well I better get back to work. Thanks to Kathy I don't have much to do. But there is always something to do. Everyone try to stay cool and have a great day.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Big congrats! I'll pray your pregnancy is very safe and uneventful! Do you know the gender?

We are "expecting" our first through adoption. Her blog is isabellafaye@blogspot.com.

Praying for you and Zeek and Baby Howard!

Beth (Mastin) Embry