Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Eventful weekend....

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I have been a lil busy at work and I don't get online at home because it is so slow.



Friday I got home early and did nothing. I watched TV while Christon balanced the check book and paid some bills. We were in bed by 10pm.



Saturday morning I got up about 10:30 and started on laundry first thing that morning. I also got all the maternity clothes that has been giving to me out and went through them. I got out all the stuff that I could wear or would even wear, and put the rest in a tote for Leigh to have. I finished up most of the laundry and Garrett called and said that he was going to stay down at mom and dad's. So I decided to get up and get ready to go to Aunt Angie and Uncle Shirley's cook out. It was also a great opportunity to take Leigh those clothes. I got there about 2:30. We all ate and visited with everyone. Everyone had to take pics of me and Leigh showing our bellies. She is 5 or 6 wks behind me (she is due Jan 20th) so her belly isn't as big as mine yet, but will get there soon enough. She actually has this cute lil pooch.

Garrett called while I was there and wanted me to go to the races with him. So I left there about about 7pm and went home and changed clothes. Christon went over to visit with his mom and dad after he got off work. So he was already gone when I got home. I met Garrett at the end of Provo road and he rode with me. When we got there they had already started there heat races. We got to see Jimmy and Misty Westerfield, our friends from Ohio Co. that races there, and visit with them. There daughter Haley races in the cruisers class there. She didn't do so well that night because her dad put the wrong gear in it. But she did manage to finish 5th. We got home about 12am.



Sunday I got up and finished the last lil bit of laundry I had left. Garrett called and said that they were having a fish fry down at the river and wanted me to come down. So I got dressed and went down and ate with bubby. Uncle Steve sure can cook cat fish. Mackenzie was hot and sleepy so bub wanted me to take her to the house. We got to mom and dad's and sissy was watching TV so I put lil mac in the floor so she could play and we watched TV with her. Mom got dinner ready so me, mom and lil mac sat down and ate. Sissy had went with dad over to the cattle so they ate when they got in. After they ate me, sissy and lil mac when back down to the river to see bub. Aunt Rita and Tara were down there so we got to visit with them. We didn't stay down there long b/c the bugs were starting to bite and I didn't want lil mac to get eaten up. So we went back to bub and becca's and bub took a shower while we watched lil mac. Christon came in not to long after we got there. After Becca got in from work and we gave lil mac a bath me, sis and Christon went back to mom and dad's so he could eat. I fixed me and Christon a plate to take home for lunch on Monday and Tiff called and she asked for one too. So after I fixed everyone's plate I headed to Morgantown. I stopped at Jas and Tiff's to give her her plate and there t-shirts we got them while we were on vacation. I played with Hannah for a while, we colored and played with Barbie. I got home about 11 and was ready for the bed.



Well I have a few evals I would like to have done before I leave here today so I better get back to work. Hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy this weather today.

No comments: