Friday, June 27, 2008

Don't know yet....

We went to the Dr. yesterday and still no known to the sex of the baby. We didn't think that we would find out but you never know. But we did get to hear the heart beat this time it was 139. Also the doc wasn't to happy that I had lost a pound, so I will have to add a few more calories to my diet daily. He suggested a milk shake or something like that a day would help. The thing is we get a milk shake from Sonic almost everyday at work, so he told me I could have 2....lol. We also got my schedule for all my test. Which we are not very happy about. I have to go to Vandy 2 days in a role. So I am hoping that it won't be a problem for me at work. I don't think it will be b/c Brad is great about that. We plan to go down on Sunday and stay Sun and Mon night. It isn't that bad b/c with being a Vandy patient you get great discounts on nice hotel rooms.
After we got home from BG I dropped Christon off at home and went to Hannah's t-ball game. She did really well. After the game I went over to Tiff and Jason's and gave Hannah her bath, and played with Emma for awhile. We watched some TV and I went home a lil before 9. Sissy had a swim meet at Portland TN so Angie Arnold dropped her off at the house to stay the night so mom wouldn't have to come back to town to get her. I was already asleep when she came in.

I took Emily to a friends house this morning on my way to work so wouldn't have to stay at the house alone today. Me her, and Jenel went and ate lunch together at Garcia's. Before we went to lunch we seen the ambulance and everything go out toward 231 and wasn't sure what had happened. After getting to Garcia's we were told that it was fatal and it was Dakota Tyree. He was only 20. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Tyree family and friends. With that said it has been a sad day in Morgantown.

I am picking Emily and Kelsey up after work and me and sis are getting a pedicure, then going to mom and dads. Right now I am very jealous of sis. She is gettin the trip of a life time for most. She has been invited on a trip to Hawaii with Kelsey. I am very happy that she gets to go but also very jealous.

Well I am getting out of here for the day. Hope everyone has a great weekend and also remember the Tyree family.

No comments: