Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello all...

Hello all. I just got done reading Jonnica (Southerland) Belchers blog and it sounds like they are all having fun in Fl. I wish I was there, other than stuck in this office all day. But some people have to work and I am one of them.

Me, Becca and Mackenzie had a great time in BG on Fri. afternoon. We went to only 2 stores and found her a dress at the second. I can't wait she looks so cute in it. But hey she looks cute in just a diaper to me...LOL. After we got her dress we went to the mall. I wanted to get lil mac a baby bracelet. We looked everywhere but I couldn't find what I wanted. I did see one at Chatters I liked. So I will probably go there Thur. and get it when I go to the Dr. We did see one at Kay's Jewelers and was blown away with the $240 price tag, NO THANK YOU. We went on home after our trip to the mall. On the way home we decided to call and get spaghetti at Pizza Zone for supper for everyone. So we stopped in town to get that and went on home. We all ate and Me and Zeek went on home after b/c he had a terrible head ache. He went in and took a shower and went to bed while I got ready and went to the funeral home for the Billy Ray Southerland visitation. I visited with Laurie and her family and then they all wanted to go to sonic for ice cream. I went along with them, we goofed off for a lil bit and went home.

Saturday I was woken up early by a phone call from Jason looking for Zeek and he was at work. After getting off the phone with him I just decided to get up. Not long after I got out of the shower sissy called and needed me to bring her dress to Vannahs (she is always needing something). I throw some clothes on and ran it to her. While on my way home I got a craving for KFC. So just headed straight on to Beaver Dam and got me some. Zeek got home about from work and he worked on his truck tire and we watched tv for a while and went to bed early.

Bubby called Sunday about 9:30 and got me up. Him and lil mac came over and spent the day with me. Becca and Zeek where both at work. Garrett went out and cleaned out his truck so I lathered lil mac down with sun screen and went out to play in the yard. She was in a crabby mood so we didn't stay out long. We came in and ordered us a pizza and I put lil mac down for a nap while we eat. She woke up a lil bit after we got done eating and I knew she didn't get her nap out. So we laid in the floor and both fell asleep and then I wake up to find bub had turned the TV off and took a nap himself. I just rolled over and went back to sleep. We all took about a 2 - 3 hour nap. It was just about time for Zeek to get home when we got up. We went outside and sat on the back porch and waited for him. After I finally got the pool to start draining it was time for lil mac to eat. So we all sat out on the porch and talked while I fed her. Bub called Becca to see if she wanted to come over here and eat what pizza we had left. Oh I didn't tell you about the free pizza we got. We ordered half pepperoni and half supreme and they messed up the first one some how so they made another one and just give us the other free. So yeah we got a free pizza...lol. Well Becca had to give lil mac a bath and get things together tonight b/c she had to take lil mac to her Aunts in BG in the morning. So she had to get up at 4am to get there and then to work. So bub and lil mac went on home. We let the pool drain a lil more and then we went in. Zeek at some pizza and we watched drag racing and went to bed.

Monday I got up late but made it to work on time. I feel like I got a lot done yesterday. I had so much paper work to do, but I got it done. After work I went to the Dollar Store and got a few things. Then to Joe's to get stuff to fix the pool. Yes I am finally getting my pool opened. Zeek has been so busy helping dad with crop that he hasn't been able to work on it. Last night we started filling it up and he pored some bleach in it to kill the tad poles (there were like 5,000 of them things not counting the ones that turned into frogs which I counted the other day and there were 200 just on the side of the pool). After he took his shower he started skimming out the dead tad poles. I think we got most of them out. I will finish filling it up tonight and when he gets home he will put the chemicals in it, I can't be around them so he has to do it. When we get everything done that we can do Uncle Wayne is going to come over and help us get everything else lined out. We watched Monday Night RAW and I went to bed. He fell asleep watching tv and slept in the living room.
Yesterday was a hard day for me. It was the 3 month mark of Maw being gone. I miss her so much. I did really good while at work keeping busy but it hit me hard when I went to bed. It was all I could think about. I just wish I could tell her all about my pregnancy and everything. I miss everything about her, from her great cooking to her telling dad to leave us alone so we could grow up. I just wish she could be here to see my lil one come into this world. I love and miss her dearly.

Today we only had patients until 11am. So we are done for the day. I took my truck up to the shop for an oil change, tire rotation and breaks. Hopefully they will have it done when I get off work. I do have a few things I need to get done today before I leave here so I better get back to that.

OK this is every one's official invite to the cookout.
Where: Pendley Place River Front (if you need directions email me
peaches4me_us@yahoo.com)
When: Saturday June 28th ALL DAY
Food, beverages, and fun provided.


Everyone have a great rest of the day!!!!!

2 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

Hey Mommy2be!! Wanted to let you know that I have a wedding to go to in Scottsville so I don't know if I will be able to make it the cookout!! BOO!!

Beth said...

I'm so sorry about you missing your Maw. She sounds like a wonderful lady! I know she will be watching over you and your sweet baby from heaven.

Praying for you,

Beth