Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sorry Sorry Sorry....

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. With missing 2 days last week things at work have been crazy. Then when I get home it is straight to the couch.

This past weekend I didn't even leave the house but it was quite eventful. Garrett and Becca brought Mackenzie over on Saturday afternoon to stay with me all weekend. Garrett had a company thing on Sat night and Sun they went to BG to watch wrestling. Christon had to work all weekend so it was great to have her for company. We played and watched Mickey Mouse Play house all day. The lil booger is getting really brave now. She use to only want to go in the kitchen and living room but now it doesn't matter. I was in the kitchen washing her bottle and I here her in the living room playing and then I don't. I look and she has made a bee line down the hall to the back bed room. I go to get her and she thinks it is funny. While we are playing in the living room she wonders into the kitchen (no big deal I can still see her) then she takes off. As I am going to get her she crawls as fast as she can over to the corner of the stove and cabinet. She thinks I can't see her or something when she goes there. She just thinks it is the funniest thing when I get her and bring her back to the living room. Becca said she did the same thing to her the other day. She was washing dishes while Kenzie played in the living room. Then she heard something in the back. She goes back to see what it was and finds a lil girl with the trash dumped on the floor. Lil booger is getting into everything, just wait until the Christmas trees go up...lol
Garrett and Becca came and got her about 7pm Sunday night. I cooked supper and I was in bed by 10pm. She had worn me out. Christon asked me what I was goin to do when ours got that big and into things like that. I told him I won't be 5 months pregnant then....lol.

Well I better get back to work. Please remember Tara McMillin's family in your prayers. Her uncle lost his battle with cancer yesterday. Also remember all the sick, we have had quite a few patients cancel because of this bug that is goin around.

3 comments:

The Belchers said...

Once you have "him" you'll look back and wonder how you made it without sleep the first few months. Josh and I were actually talking about that a couple weeks ago. I was looking in her baby book at her sleeping patterns and WOW..I didn't get an sleep!! At the time it didn't seem THAT bad.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Brando hope you are doing well, sounds to me like you need to be getting a little MORE REST!!! Take it Easy Little Momma!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brandy,
Congrats on your news. Having a baby changes everything. I don't know what I ever did before he came into the world. I love being a mom!