Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick update....

I know, I know it isn't even Sept. yet and I have up a fall back ground. I am just ready for it I guess, plus it is my favorite season.



So Dr. Garrison's office just called to tell me they made my appointment with Dr. Stein (my hematologist) for this Friday. I was like look woman I was just down there Monday and I can't afford to make 2 trips down there the same week. SOOOO I call everyone back and was able to get all 3 appointments I had in Sept. in two days. That means we will be stay over night again but with the discounts I get with hotels being a patient at Vandy is cheaper than the gas. The only thing is they can't get me into there pulmonologist until Oct. which isn't good. I need to be seen before that. Everything else has worked out so far, I know that this will too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you...Hang in there :-)