Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Million Dollar Question has been Answered.......

If you couldn't tell from my new background..............





IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!



We went to Vandy on Monday and Tuesday this week. Everything came is going great with me and the baby. We did recieve some bad new well not really bad I guess you could call it difficult news, I WILL be delivering in Nashville. I just hate it b/c I know everyone that would want to come and visit will have to make that drive and with gas prices getting higher it will be hard for some. No I don't exspect everyone to come down but for the ones that want to it will be hard on. Maybe some can get together and car pool....lol.

The plan is to not let me go into labor. They will be indcuding me the closer I get. If I do go into labor we will go to The Medical Center and they are to transport me to Vandy via ambulance.



That is all I have time for as of right now. I have to get back to work, but will tell more later today.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be living my LIFE! Batman, Guns, Cars, and Dirt LOL. Congratulations-there is nothing like them. What is his name? WE want to know?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the news about it being a boy. I bet you guys are happy! I saw the background yesterday and I wondered!!! I am happy for you guys!

Ashley Bridges said...

YAY A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!! I am very happy for you..I love being updated on this stuff so reading your blogs are great... CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!

Candi said...

Congratulations on a Baby Boy!!:) I am sure Zeek is on cloud nine! Do you guys have any names picked out yet? Good luck with everything...so happy for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

oh and I forgot....I hope you don't go via Ambulance! The ride is long, and you feel like you are standing on your head...I remember it well!!! LOL

The Belchers said...

YAY a BOY! I'll bet your family is so excited! Keep us posted on how things are going...you've slipped a little (like me) on your updates HAHA.
I know Vandy is so far away but you'll be in GREAT hands for delivery!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the Support. I am thinking about you too...IF you need "Motherly Preggo Support" let me know LOL