Friday, August 8, 2008

Crazy week....

This week at work has been so stressful and crazy. We only seen patients 2 days this week. Brad (the therapist) has been on vacation and we had Joe (the owner) here to cover. He didn't type out notes just hand wrote them so I had to type all of them plus the 10 evals we did this week. I have Tue. notes done and almost done with Thur. and I haven't even started on the evals....lol.

I am so excited it is finally Fri. I am going to get my hair done today at Melissa's. I am wanting something new but not sure what yet. I need something easy to fix that I can wear curly or straight. With this pregnancy and my anemia it takes all my energy just to blow dry it then I have to straighten it or style it when it is curly and I just don't have the energy to do all that any more. So hopefully Melissa will have something in mind for me.

I don't have any real plans for this weekend. Christon has to work so I will probably go over to Jason and Tiff's and visit. Tiff called me the other night to check on me and Hannah had to tell me about her pool party they had for t-ball. She said that she had jumped off the high dive 5 or 6 times and loved it. She said she can't wait to do it again. That kid isn't scared of anything. Poor Emma is sick again. After getting over the hand, mouth, and foot virus she has a sinus infection now. Tiff said she took her to the doc and the put her on an antibiotic but she didn't think it was helping.

Well as I said before I have tons of work to get done and I need to go get me something for lunch. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: