Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not much to tell.....

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We didn't do much, but I am still worn out.



Friday night Christon and Bubby worked on Bubby's truck all night. They mostly took things apart to see what parts they would need to go after in the morning. I went up about 9pm to see how much longer they were going to be. Craig was up there with them, and not long after I got there Eddie and Richie showed up. We all caught up with each other for a bit and then headed home.



Saturday Bubby was at the house early to get Christon. They headed to the shop and I headed to the couch. I didn't feel like doing much. After finding nothing on TV to watch I fixed me some pan cakes. Then Christon called and said they were going to Owensboro to get parts. I ask if I could go along for the ride. He told me he would be there in about 5 min for me to be ready.....yeah right, like I could get ready in 5 min. I ran and through my clothes in the dryer and ran a flat iron through my hair. I was proud of myself, I was ready in about 15 min and I even put on a lil make-up....lol. After we go back from Owensboro they dropped me off at the house and went back to shop. I started another load of laundry and fixed me something to eat. About 2:30 Christon calls to tell me we have to be at his mom and dad's at 3 to meet Craig to go to Bardstown to watch the Lucas Oil Late Models. I was like I don't think that is going to happen. You aren't even at home yet and you need a shower. So I ran and took a quick bath and finished getting ready. I really wanted to wear my Bloomer shirt but it was still in the wash soaking wet. So I put Christon's new Fransic shirt on and it didn't fit. I was not happy. I finally found a t-shirt and we were out the door. We had fun at the races, other than it was sooo hot and I started hurting some. I had to get up and walk around and I felt better. I think it was from sitting so long on those hard bleachers. After the races we went and ate at Steak'n Shake. It was about 1am by the time we both got a shower and into bed. Christon was hard to get up the next morning.

Sunday I went to mom and dad's after church. Emily, me and lil mac watched tv, well me and Emily did while chasing lil mac around the house. Mom was trying to cook so we put stools up were lil mac couldn't get into the kitchen. It wasn't 10 min and I look up and she is gone and mom is yelling at someone to come and get her....the lil shit found a crack in our barriers and went through....lol. Bubby and Justin came in and said they were going to wash there trucks. Dad told them to do it here b/c his grass needed water. So while they washed there trucks me and lil mac went outside and watched. Dad made Emily was mom hoopy(that is what we call her Expedition). While we were sitting there I put lil mac on the ground and she didn't like the grass at all. She tried to get away from it and the next thing I know she is standing up by herself (she didn't pull up she stood up), but after she realized what she was doing she fell. We had to go in b/c the bugs were biting us both. Mom had supper ready so I fixed me and lil mac a plate. You would think she hadn't eatin' for days the way she was acting. I couldn't get food in her mouth fast enough. She at 3 big spoon fulls of mom's squash and some mash potatoes. She wouldn't let me eat, I had to feed her first. It was funny though b/c she would get mad if I didn't get it to her when she wanted. After we all ate me and Emily gave lil mac a bath, which she hated. She was so sleepy that I got her diaper on her and went to brush her hair and she was asleep on my chest. Becca came in after she got off work. We discussed when we wanted to have my baby shower. Becca has to work every weekend so she said it didn't matter b/c she could take a vacation day. We decided to to it sometime in October. I told Becca to pic a day and just let me know. Lil mac woke up while we were getting her stuff together to go home. I helped Becca get lil mac loaded up and we headed out. I stopped at Bubby's house to get a charger for Christon's phone. Before I left there lil mac was back asleep. I got home about 8:45 and Christon was already alseep. So I just laid in bed and read my book.


Sorry I haven't updated in so long. Things have been a lil crazy here at work.

Hope everyone has great day. Tara I am thinking of you today.

No comments: