Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello everyone....

Happy Hump day. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Nothing really exciting happened just really busy with lil mac.

Saturday I sat around the house and watched tv all day. Garrett and Becca brought lil mac over about 4:30. I got cleaned up and we went to the grocery to get a few things. On the way home she fell asleep which was great. I just laid her down and I could unload everything. I fixed Doritos salad for supper, we fixed our bowls and I just sit down to eat and she woke up. Needless to say I didn't get to eat until Christon got done eating so he could hold her. We played and watched tv. I finally got her to sleep about 10:30.

Sunday she woke up at 8:30 took a bottle, changed her bottom and we went back to sleep. We got up about 11:30 and went to Wal-Mart. I stopped at Wendy's and got me a cheese and bacon potato and a Cesar salad. We stopped at Christon's mom and dad's so I could feed her and I could eat too. After I got her fed I was getting my salad ready to eat and after putting my dressing on I noticed they give me ranch dressing for a Cesar salad. I was mad so I just ate the chicken out of it and tossed it in the garbage. We visited with them for a lil while and went on home. Lil mac was out of it before we even got out of the drive way. We got home and I put her in her pack'n play while I unloaded my wal-mart stuff. She was still asleep when I got done so I ran and took a fast shower. I got out and she was awake and mad. I didn't get out of the shower fast enough to satisfy her. After I got done drying my hair we watched Mickey Mouse Playhouse and played in the floor. She was bored with the tv and wanted to go outside. So we go outside to play for a lil while on the back porch. Christon got in from work and when she saw him pull into the drive she was all excited. She was happy to see someone else other than me...lol, and she loves her Uncle Zeek. We all went inside so Christon could take a shower and play with her. We rented WWE Summer Slam on PPV and Garrett and Becca didn't come in long after that came on. They left about 10pm.

Monday I had to go to Nashville for my OB check up. Christon had to work so Jill went with me. We made great timing. Traffic wasn't bad at all on the way down. I am so glad Jill went, if I didn't have a question she did. They answered all of them that we asked too. Also she was my ears, I can't remember crap anymore. So if I don't remember it I am sure she will. Everything went fine. I measured right at 24 wks and the baby's heart rate was 145 bpm. My biggest concern is going into labor at home. So I asked when I would have the baby. She told me probably at 39 weeks. She wants my cervix to be "ready" meaning some percentage efaced. So I asked her what will happen if I go in to labor. She said if I get to Bowling Green and I am stable they will transport me to Vandy. If I can't be transported then Vandy will come to me. I thought that was great and it made me feel alot better. After all that we discussed what needed to be done about my lung doctor. Dr. Thompson in Bowling Green has been seeing me but is not really sure on what he needs to do. After ask for instructions for Dr. Thompson, Dr. Garrison (my OB) asked if I was willing to see there pulmonary doctor there. I was like why not I go to everyone else down there what is one more...lol. So they are to set that up for me. I am scheduled to return to Dr. Garrison in 4 wks.
After leaving there we went to Red Lobster. I know we went all the way to Nashville and ate at Red Lobster. You have to understand I never get to eat there. Christon hates it and he says it to expensive. Well it does cost too much but that is what I wanted. So after eating a great lunch we headed to Opry Mills. Jill had a coupon for Charter's. We walked the whole entire mall. We just took our time, stopped at the apple barn store and ate an apple turnover (which wasn't that good) and a Cinnamon doughnut (that was good). Jill was to be shopping for her and not Samuel but I think she ended up buying more for him than she did herself. We got to Charter's and they had the cutes Halloween outfit, it had a ghost on it and it said " I am so cute it's scary". I wanted it so bad BUT mine won't be here until Christmas. I got me a purse and a matching wallet, I absolutely love. Here is a pic of it:

So after shopping we headed home. We made it a good piece down the road and traffic came to a stop right at the Goodletsville exit. So we just got off and took 31w home. Jill needed to stop at Kroger to get diapers for Sameul, I need gas and got Mancino's for supper. We got home about 6:30. I came in and hit the couch. I was worn out. On top of being pregnant with the heat we had and driving over 200 miles I just wanted to go to bed. But I knew if I went to bed that early I would be up at 4am. Well I took my shower and got ready for bed and I made it to 9:30 before I fell asleep.

Small update, my chest x-ray I had done last Thur. came back fine, no AVMs. Also I know that I really haven't went into detail about what AVMs are. I know what they are but not sure of what they can do to me or the baby but I really don't want to scare myself until I have to. That may sound stupid to some but I have enough to worry about at the moment. But if you really want to know Jill did some research on it and has put a link on one of her blog entries if you want to know more about it.

Well hope everyone has a great rest of the week and stay cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself! And I like that purse...I want one too! I have been noticing a lot of people here on campus with them. They're cute!