Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's almost Friday....

I am so ready for this 3 day weekend, even though Christon has to work on Monday. We don't have much planned. On Saturday we are taken his dad's new car to the car show in Greenville, Bubby is coming over to help move some things at the house on Sunday and Monday I think lil mac is going to spend the day with me.

I'm not feeling to well this morning. I have had a few rounds with my nose the past 2 - 3 days and I think it has caught up with me. This weather is to blame though. Other than that my stomach has been upset also, I hope to go home early from work and take a nap.

Well they called me the other day from Dr. Garrison's (OB doc) office to tell me they got me an appointment with their pulmonologist. The only thing is it is exactly a week after my other appointments. I'm not to happy about it but there isn't anything I can do about it. They had to pull some strings to get me in then to start with.

Last night we went over to Bubby's for a lil while. Becca was working on homework when we got there. Bubby and lil mac were watching TV. I played with lil mac so Becca could get her homework and studying done. I really don't see how she does it, she works full time, has a 10 mon. old and going to school full time. I am really proud of her though. Becca got done with her studying we got lil mac ready for bed. While Becca was folding and putting up clothes lil mac was playing with her swing. She would push the buttons so hard that she was shaking, it was so funny. I was going to put her to sleep but Becca said she probably would go. So we went back into the living room and watched TV with Bubby and Zeek. While sitting there lil mac fell asleep, then she would sit straight up. At one point when she sat straight up she fell a sleep while sitting there we just all died laughing. I took her and put in her bed. When I got back to the living room Bubby and Zeek both were asleep. So I woke him up and we went home.

Hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandy,
I love your blog page. How in the heck did you get the cute fall pic in the background? You can tell I haven't been on this blog stuff for long :) Love the baby update up at the top too!! Glad everything is going good with you. Miss ya!