Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who is out there....

Ok I would really know who all is really reading this thing. I see that I do have a lot of visitors but I would like to know who you are. So please leave me a comment letting me know you are reading. Also if you have a blog and you are not on my blog friends I don't know you have one and would love very much to read yours. So leave your blog address on a comment.

Also just wanted to let everyone know that Travis McIntosh's wife Amber delivered a baby girl this morning via c-section. Jenel is off today for the birth and called to let us know that everything is going good with mom and baby. I don't know the name but she weighed 5lbs. 11oz. and 18in. long. So congrats to them.

Everyone have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am reading...but you know that already! Hope everything is going good!!!

Laurie Keen said...

I am hear all the time...YOu are doing good keeping up with it! Hope you are feeling better!

DJ and Jill said...

Checking in daily!!

Candi said...

I love to read your blog! Hope everything is going well with you.