Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday already....

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while. It has been really crazy here at work and Friday afternoon it just got worse.

Friday I worked all day. We were booked solid. At lunch time Jenel went to her grandmothers and I ran home to get the GPS system for our trip to Nashville after work. Jenel calls me about 10 til 1 and said that she wouldn't be back to work, her house was on fire. Of course I had to ask her twice what she said b/c she was crying so hard. Her biggest concern was her husband, he was a sleep b/c he had worked the night before. Thank God the dog woke him up and they both got out just fine. It had started in there bedroom closet with the hot water heater. It was a total lose. Please remember them during this long process.
When I got off work Jill picked me up and we headed to BG. We had to drop Samuel off at his grandmothers and pick up Jonna at her house then we were off to Nashville. We were all going out with Kasey b/c she is moving to Pigeon Forge. We are going to miss her so much. But our plans for the night were to go out to eat an P.F. Chang's and then to a movie. We all ate and had a great time. When we got done eating we weren't able to go to the movie b/c it was sold out. So we went to The Parthenon and took some pic and goofed off. Then we decided to go and get ice cream. We all sat around ate ice cream and had a great time sharing old stories. I made it home about 1:30am.
Saturday Bubby got there about 5:30am to drop Mackenzie off. She woke up but went back to sleep thank goodness, I had only had 4 hrs of sleep. She woke up about 8am and Christon fixed her a bottle and she usually goes to sleep after her bottle but no not today. So we get up, Christon takes her to living room while I change out of my P J's. As I am brushing my teeth my nose busts wide open and bled for ever. Christon was hoping to be outside by then but wasn't able to b/c he had to watch lil mac while I was messing with my nose. After I finally got it to stop bleeding I asked Christon to fix me some muffins and I changed lil mac. The nose bleed really took a lot out of me so I laid on the couch and watched tv while lil mac played in the floor. After I ate she was ready for a nap and so was I. I rocked her to sleep then we both went to the bedroom and slept till 1:30. Christon came in and woke me up and lil mac didn't get up much after. He had gotten her lil pool fixed. So I put a lil swimy on her and we went outside and played in the pool. She had a blast as long as she didn't get it in her face. I got her out and we went to see Tiff and the girls. Tiff cooked supper, after I ate we went home, lil mac was sleepy. We got home I cleaned her up, fixed her a bottle and she was out like a light. I wasn't far behind her. She had a terrible time sleeping. She is cutting teeth and her sinuses are draining which makes her cough a lot in her sleep. We were up and down 2 or 3 times that night.

Sunday we got up about 8:30 she had a bottle and tried to go back to sleep but just wouldn't. So we got up and played. Christon went to his mom and dad's to get the trailer ready. They need it to haul his dad's new car home. She laid down for a nap and I fixed me something to eat. I decided to take a nap with her after I ate. We slept til about 1pm. Christon called and woke me up to tell me he was goin to be longer than planned for me to go on to Becca and Bubby's. I was hoping to be able to get ready while she was a sleep but she woke up when I hung the phone up. When she woke up she didn't feel good at all b/c of her teething. She was hungry so I fed her some apples and cherries baby food and she didn't eat it all and thats when I knew she didn't feel good. She didn't even want a bottle. I gave her some Tylenol and put her in the floor to play. Well she wouldn't have that. I had to hold her to do everything. I set her down for 2 min to put my hair up and that was the longest she would sit. We finally got everything together and headed to Provo. She was excited to see momma. I stayed there for a while and we watched movies. Christon called about 6pm and said he was going home. I didn't leave to long after that. I took some movies back for Becca and got me stuff to make BLTs. We rented the WWE American Bash after that I went to bed.

Allie Snell called me while I was on lunch. They are going to induce Alicia in the morning. So hopefully baby Eli will be here sometime tomorrow.

Today isn't that bad. Jenel didn't work today b/c they were meeting with the insurance people and had a lot to do. Ashley came down from Leitchfield to help this morning and left at lunch. Also sissy should be landing at Maui soon. I know she is going to have a blast, I just wish I could have done this with her. I will worry about her the whole time she is gone. I have a few thing that need to be done so better get back to that. Hope everyone has a great week.

Please remember all the prayer request, The Hood's and sissy have a safe trip, Tara Fugate McMillin, Tyree family, Richie and Alicia Ellis, Jenel and Mike Brooks, Beth and John Embry (I heard they got good news last week), and everyone else that has slipped my pregnant mind (lol), He knows who everyone is.


Just a lil FYI on Dr. appt:
Vandy next Monday and Tuesday
Dr. Beverly on Aug 4th

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about Mike and Jenel's house. That is horrible. I will be praying for them.