Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is this week over yet???

This has been a terrible week here at work. With everything happening with Jenel last Friday (and even more on Wed morning tell more in a bit) to a stressful meeting at Leitchfield. I am just ready for this week to be over with.

Other than all that terrible stuff, Richie and Alicia Ellis brought a new lil one into the world on Tue. afternoon. Baby Eli was born about 5:30pm Tue. He weighed a whopping 9lb 6 1/4oz and was 21in. long. Mom, dad and baby are doing great and will be home sometime today.

Becca and I planned to go to the hospital to see Alicia and them. But after taking lil mac back to the Dr. yesterday those plans were changed. The dr diagnosed her with the hand, mouth and foot virus, which is very contagious. We didn't want to pass it on to Eli or Alicia so we stayed home. Lil mac had been broke out on her face for the past month or so and we just thought it was heat bumps. Then she developed this head cold this past weekend and it hadn't gotten any better. Well Becca thought that it was just where she was cutting teeth. Then after Becca talked to her mom about it she decided to take her back to the Dr. So after Becca called and told me what was going on I freaked. Knowing that I had kept her all weekend and the night before she was kissing me and everything, what could this do to me being pregnant. So I called my doctor and she told me that not to worry about it unless I started having flu like symptoms. I am feeling fine, it just scared me a lil.
Tiff called me last night and I talked to her a lil bit. I was telling her about lil mac and she said she thinks Emma has it too. I took lil mac over there this past Sat. to play. I am sure she gave it to her then.

Well back to Jenel on Wed. That morning Mike decided to go over to the house to continue with there list making. When he got to the house he seen that it had been vandalized. Not only did they try to take the TV and some other things, they messed up his truck (it is messed up and he was unable to move it after the fire). They had taken all the emblems off it, cut the leather seats to pieces, beat the dash in and keyed the outside. He called the cops and when they finally show up (2 hours later) they did a report and everything. After having 2 estimates done it was determined totaled. They are having some real bad luck so please remember them in your prayers.

Today started off terrible for me. I got up an 1hr and 1/2 early with a nose bleed, after getting it stopped I had about 20 min to sleep. Then the alarm went off and I get up. I go to brush my teeth and my nose starts again. I couldn't get anything done this morning. I had to change clothes 3 times b/c I got blood on me. I didn't get into the office until 9:30 this morning.

Well tomorrow is Friday and I am hoping it brings a whole different weekend then the week has been. Everyone get out and enjoy this great weather we are having and have a great weekend.

No comments: