Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun Fun Day

Sorry I haven't updated all week. It has been really crazy a work and I knew I would have time to update today sometime.

I have been here at the hospital since 8am, it is 5:45 right now. The good thing though is I am getting my iron. I already feel better. The only bad thing is I have two IVs, I am hooked up to a heart monitor, a pulse ox and blood pressure cuff that is a killer. They have also checked the baby's heart beat every so often. With all this hooked up you can just imagine trying to go to the bathroom...LOL. But all is good.
I have had a good long nap today and Emily is here with me and has waited on me hand and foot all day. She is a great sister, even though she is leaving me in a few days to go to Hawaii, WITHOUT ME!!!! I just hope she has a great trip and is safe.

Well it is hard to type with this IV in one hand and pulse ox on the other so I am going to go. So if I have time I will update tomorrow sometime.

No comments: