Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back at it....

It is Tuesday and not a day I was looking forward to. I had a great weekend, even though it was a whole day longer it still wasn't long enough. But very eventful.

I left the office Friday and went and got my hair done. I got to see Laurie and do some catching up with her and Melissa. Laurie tried to get me to cut all my hair off and I just couldn't do it. After I got my hair done I went home and watched TV and went to bed.

Saturday we got up early to go to Bowling Green to get a new refrigerator. We were hoping to leave by 10am but I had a bad nose bleed and we didn't leave the house until going on 12pm. We went to Sears and got the one we wanted, it will be IN the house this Wed. I am very excited....lol. We went looking for Christon a trailer so he can haul his lawn mower. He didn't find what he wanted. No one had the size he wanted so we went and grabbed a bite to eat and headed home. Garrett, Becca and Justin brought lil mac over to stay the night not to long after we got home. She was a sleep when she got there and started to wake up, I went to put her passy in and couldn't find it. We looked everywhere for it and it was nowhere to be found. Christon called Garrett and he had it in the car with them. Needless to say they had to turn back around...lol. We watched tv and played with her for awhile and Christon decided he was going to the grocery. He was hungry and didn't want anything that was at the house. I had rented movies on my way home Friday afternoon and we were going to watch them when he got back. Tiff called while he was gone and her and girls wanted to come over and watch National Treasure 2 with us. Jason had went to races and she don't like sitting at home alone with the girls. I told her to come on over. They got there about 9pm and Emma was already a sleep and it was lil mac's bedtime also. Hannah played with her for a lil bit and then they were both ready to go to bed. I got lil mac to sleep and Hannah laid on the couch with mom. They left about 11pm.

Sunday we got up and went to mom and dads to help Garrett clean up the river front for Rebecca's birthday party. Got there and Christon mowed mom and dad's yard while me, Emily, Eliza, Becca and lil mac goofed off around the house. We didn't get the river front cleaned b/c Christon had to mower Garrett and Becca's yard and Garrett had something go wrong with his disk and had to fix it. So that set us behind on everything. Mom cooked a ham for supper. We all ate and played outside until the bugs got to biting. We left there about 10pm.

Got up bright and early on Monday and went to mom and dad's to finish what they didn't get done on Sun. They got the river cleaned up just in time the rain came in. I had brought movies with me to watch just in case it did rain. It was a good thing I did too. Mom made veggie soup and hot corn bread for lunch and we all laid around and watched movies all day. Me, Christon, Garrett, Becca, Mackenzie, Mom, Dad, Emily, and Uncle Steve all stayed in the living room for the rest of the afternoon. Daniel, Mykle and Riah all came in later. The rain finally stopped. We all went outside and sat on the porch and talked for a lil bit. Everyone left about 6pm.

Well I better get back to work. I have a lot to do before I go on VACATION next week. With this being a short week and I go to the Dr. on Thur. I don't have a lot of time. Hope everyone has a great rest of the day.

No comments: