Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally

Well after much delay I have finally created a blog. I can't make any promises that I will keep it updated as much as Tara does but I will try.



Well a lil about me. I am married to the most amazing man in the world Christon aka Zeek. We are expecting our first child in Dec. That is the main reason for my creating a blog. When I first found out that I was pregnant my girlfriend encouraged me to keep a journal. So I went to wal-mart and got a nice journal to write in every night. Well the truth, I think I have written in it one time. So I thought if I did a blog I would be better at it and it would be a great way for me to update all my friends and family that I don't see much on how we are doing, like I said no promises though....lol.



To day is a lazy day here at work. After getting up late and then couldn't find anything to fit my ever grow chest I finally made it here, (15 min late). The good thing is we don't have any patients today b/c my physical therapist is having to cover our clinic in Brownsville. So with no patients I get to get out of here early. I just wish it was a prettier day to go home early. I am going to get my nails done when I get out of here and then if it isn't raining when I get home I plan to clean out my truck. Which needs it badly. But if not I plan to wash clothes and get some put away and get the maternity clothes put in the closet. Which I have planned to do for the last week. Thanks to Jill, Tiffany and Crystal I don't think I will have to buy much. I still have Becca and Mykel's to pick through also.



Please remember the Clark family in your prayers today. Also Jason, Tiffany and Jerry are traveling to Connecticut (or somewhere close to that) today to pick up a rollback that he has bought. So please remember them that they have a safe trip up and back.


I better get back to work, I have a few evals I need to get done before I leave here today. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day.

4 comments:

DJ and Jill said...

Yay! I am so glad you started this! We live so close, but I feel like we never get to talk. I'm so excited!! AND!! I'm the first to leave a comment on your blog, I feel so special.

Laurie Keen said...

YEAH....welcome to the family! i expect you to keep it up for sure when the baby gets here! lol

Laurie Keen said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad you got you a blog!! its about time! i want to see this thing up dated all the time Ms. Priss!!! lol for sure when that baby arrives! lol

Laurie Keen said...

YEAH welcome to the club!!! i wanted to see this updated quiet a bit little girl! lol No excuses!!! lol