Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally Friday.....

Man this has been a long and rough week for me. After the bad nose bleed on Wed. I also had one on Thur. This weather is to blame. But I plan to rest this weekend, with 3 days off I am sure to get plenty of rest.

Wednesday after work I stopped by the shop to see Tiffany and Jason. She wasn't there when I got there but came in a lil bit later. Tiff, Hannah and I went and picked up Emma at Cool Springs Day care. Tiff dropped me off at the shop to get my truck and Hannah wanted me to come over and see her new steps. They just got there steps and front door finished. So Hannah had to ride with me. After Hannah showed me the stairs and everything Tiff asked if me and Christon wanted to eat supper with them. So she ran to the store and got stuff for supper and I stayed and watched to girls. We sat outside on the porch and Hannah entertained me and Emma with her singing. She is such a funny kid. Hannah doesn't like me to hold Emma for a very long time because she thinks Emma is hurting my baby...lol. So she wanted to go in so we could put Emma on the floor to play. Mom finally got home and we started supper while Hannah fed Emma, which didn't last too long I had to finish feeding her while Tiff finished the meat loaf. Tiff forgot the mashed potatoes and gravy so she called Jason to stop by the store on his way in to pick them up. When he finally got to the house he was empty handed. He wanted to drive the car that they were test driving. We got everything in the oven and me and Hannah sat down to watch Hannah Montana, our favorite show. 30 min later no Jason, then 45 min still no Jason. Tiff and I both tried to call him with no answer. Mean while Tiff was trying to fold clothes and Hannah was not helping by getting clothes out of the basket and playing with them. After Tiff trying to get Hanna to stop, I told Hannah it was time for a bath. When I got her in there she was in a hurry to get out for some reason and I didn't understand because she LOVES taking a bath. Finally she told me that she had to hurry up because she want to go the the David Bridal concert(meaning David Cook).....lol. She was talking about American Idol and she wanted to see Carry Underwood on there also. So we had to take a really fast bath. We get out the bath and she had to have her hair dried and curled for the concert....lol. I told her we didn't have time to curl it and she was surprisingly ok with that. I get her hair dried and her dress on just in time for the David Bridal concert....lol. We go to the living room and Christon had come in and Jason wasn't too far behind him. Me and Tiff finished up supper and we all sat and ate and watched American Idol. When it went off it was time for General Hospital and that meant time for Hannah to lay down with dad on the couch. We were leaving but not fast enough for Hannah. She literally kicked us out the door and turned all the lights out behind us. We went home and I went straight to bed.

Thursday was a short day at the office. I got out at 12 and went to the bank and home. I took a long hot bath and sat around the house and did some laundry. Becca called me about 3 and asked if I wanted to come over for a bit that she was making potato soup. I got dressed and headed that way. She called right before I went out the door and said that Maw's head stone was up. I called Emily to see if she wanted to go with me to she it and then to Becca's. I went and picked up sissy and visited with mom and dad a bit and Daniel came in while I was there. Me and sis went and seen the head stone and it is absolutely gorgeous. We got the Becca's and Mackenzie was asleep so we watched some TV and I help Becca with a cheese cake, which was really good. Lil Mac woke up and we played with her for a bit and ate. Bubby came in not much longer. We watched Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It was about 8pm and I told sis I needed to get home. I stopped to get gas and milk on my way home and about had a heart attack at the check I had to write. I was $5.93 shy of writing a $100 check at IGA express. I was not happy.

I sorry this one was so long, I guess that is what I get for not updating it daily....LOL. I better get back to work. Everyone have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: