Monday, May 19, 2008

Long Weekend!!

Well it is Monday....and i didn't want to get out of bed.

This was a really long weekend for me.

Friday I left here at 1pm to get Christon to the Dr. by 1:30 and when I get home they had rescheduled his appointment. So he was feeling ok so we went on the Owensboro. We stopped in the see the Westerfield boys on the way and Randy was the only one there. We hung around and chatted with him for a while. He informed us that he is planning on going back to racing, which I am very excited about. Since Jimmy's wreck last Saturday he is done for the year. So it will be nice to see at least one Westerfield out there.
Then we made our way on to Owensboro. Christon had to go and look at chainsaws, which I could care less about. We never found one that he wanted after going to 4 stores. So after going to every store he could think of looking for him a chainsaw, I made him take me to Target, which he hates. I was looking for a glider rocker. But never found what I wanted. With our shopping behind us we grabbed a great steak at Texas Roadhouse and headed back towards the house. We stopped in Beaver Dam and looked a Dodge Nitro that I have been wanting at Don Moores. After looking a cars that I will never be able to own, we went to see Don Adam's new house. He has a beautiful new place there in Beaver Dam. After visiting with them for awhile I told Christon we had to get home b/c Mackenzie would be there a lil before 6am.

Mackenzie came and stayed all weekend with us. Becca had to work all weekend and Garrett had to work on Sat. and was coming over Sun. to help us move our refrig. So she just stayed all weekend with us. After visiting with some of Christon's family from Georgetown, Jessica and Caleb were coming over to the house to watch the Nascar All Star race. We ordered out and ate and had a great time. It was time for lil mac's bath and let me tell you she did NOT like any part of it. She usually likes taking a bath but I think she was just sooooo tired after playing all day that she was just ready to go to bed. So got her bath, dressed for bed and she was out like a light, and slept all night. Christon got a call from Jason and he needed him to do a rollback run in town. He was on his way to Franklin all ready on a run. So Christon was able to go and do that and be back in time to see the last to laps of the race.

I was awake by a blow to the nose by a lil girl on Sunday morning. I got up and fixed my nose and went back to bed. She finally went back to sleep and we slept till 9:30. Bubby came over about 11 and helped Christon take the stove over to his mom and dad's and bring the other stove and refrig back. They get back and the refrig don't fit. So they had to take everything back. (I will tell you more about my refrig problem later) When they got back Christon and I headed to Bowling Green to find a new refrig.
So today at lunch we are going to the scratch and dent place here in town to see what he has.


Well Jason and Tiff made it home fine on Saturday afternoon. Jas said they had a good time and got to see a lot in New York City. They weren't able to stop and look at a lot b/c it was raining so much. But they did get the drive through and see a lot. He said that it took the 6 hours to get out of New York City. Crazy!!!

I got great news yesterday that I am not going to be going through this great thing call pregnancy. My cousin Leigh is also pregnant!!!!!!! I am so excited for her and Jolly. Her first dr. appointment is June 10th.

Well I have better get back to work. Everyone have a great rest of the day.

1 comment:

Laurie Keen said...

Go Brandy!!! LOL

Boy i like those journal entries! Scott goes I saw Brandy today but I don't know what she was doing..I go hang on she will probably say! lol and you did! lol scratch & dent place! lol

CONGRATS TO LEIGH LEIGH!! How exciting!!!