Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bad Day...

Today has been sooooo long and I got here an hour late. Yeah I had a TERRIBLE nose bleed this morning that put me an hour behind. With that I haven't felt all that great today. I plan to go home and take a nap. Hopefully I will feel better after a nice nap.

I go to Vanderbilt in about a week and a half to see if this is going to be a high risk pregnancy. After seeing my doctor in Bowling Green and informing him of all my health issues, he suggested that I go and see the high risk doctor at vandy. The main reason for this visit is to answer some questions. If I have to have intravenous iron is it safe for the baby, if not then can I have a blood transfusion? Dr. Beverly was unable to answer those questions for me so he is sending me there. Also I already have a doctor at Vandy who could also work with the OB doctor there and help with everything. I go there on June 2nd and leave for vacation on June 3rd. So I am asking for everyone's prayers that this will be our one and only trip to Vandy.

Ok now let me tell you about my refrigerator problem......
Well back about year ago our refrig ice maker went out and made a huge mess. Then after that it started to leak out in the kitchen floor. Not knowing that is was leaking in the back we had a problem. We pulled it out and noticed the water damage on the wall and the floor. It had leaked all the way over to my stove and it was about to fall in. So in April Christon decided that he would take off work and replace the floor. My house was turned upside down. My stove and refrig were out side on the back porch for a whole week or longer. When he was done the stove was put back in and the refrig was to stay outside. This was because it is a side-by-side (which we both hate) and it leaked. His mom was to get a new one and we were going to take her old one and her stove. Then after having to go outside to get stuff out of it and with all the rain we had I was getting really frustrated about it. I complained every night about it and on top of that I got a head cold right after I found out I was pregnant and running in and out to get stuff didn't help. His mom had a sit back on getting hers and was told that it would be in at the end of May. When hers come in Christon had Garrett come over and help him move everything around. So they move my stove over to his mom's in Beaver Dam and bring her stove and refrig back. So a month and a half after waiting on a refrig to come in my house IT DON'T FIT!!!! I was pissed. I was so mad I couldn't see straight. So they had to take everything back. He wouldn't let me take the stove either because it "don't match"....lol. So now after all that I still don't have a refrig in the house and my kitchen table is still in Emily's room because he don't want to have to move it in and then out to get the refrig back in. We plan to get one this Saturday.


Thanks for listening to me ramble. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.....it is almost over.

1 comment:

DJ and Jill said...

I love the baby thing on the side of your blog!!! We'll be praying everything goes good at Vandy.