Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thank yous, prayer needed and sorry its been long...

I just had a few minutes to stop in and update. There are only a few things I have time to share with everyone.

I want say thank you for all the names that have been sent to me. I think some of you all (I won't say any names LAURIE...lol) have had a lot of fun with this. We are still trying to find one that we agree on so keep them coming.

My grandmother Anna Rose (mom's mom) is in the hospital. They took her yesterday morning after she had fallen. They think she has had a heart attack. They weren't 100% sure as of last night when I last talked to them. They were going to run more test. They have yet to tell Mamaw or Papaw what is going on. I think they are waiting until they are 100% sure. So please everyone remember her and papaw in your prayers.

I need to get back to work. Hope everyone has great rest of the day. I will update on Mamaw when I learn more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you.

Beth said...

Anna Rose and your entire famiy will be in our prayers.