Friday, September 5, 2008

Name update....

Here are some that we have liked:
  1. Kenton Levi
  2. Kenton David
  3. Ethan - we need another name with that
  4. Riley - this is a name that Christon just loves but I'm just not sure, we also need another name with this one.
  5. Winston - we both like

When we first found out that we were having a boy Christon came up with a few names him self:

  1. Earson
  2. Eldabrock
  3. Jegs
  4. Summit
  5. Jeep

After laughing my butt off at him for even thinking I would go for any of these I had to ask were he got the first one from. It is a brand of a camshaft. I told him he was crazy if he thought that my child was not going to be named after a motor part. The second one is a name brand of a motor, third and forth is are places he orders motor parts from, and the fifth well I hope everyone knows what Jeep is also there is a guy named Jeep Vanworner that races in the Lucas Oil Late model Series (why would you do that to a kid). To explain his thinking for the ones that don't know my husband, he is what they call a gear head. He loves anything to do with motors, cars, you name it.

Thanks for all your help. I hope I have given you all some idea of what we are looking and NOT looking for...LOL.

7 comments:

Laurie Keen said...

ha ha...those are too funny.

okay...I am voting for Winston ...and plus i don't know anyone with that name....right off the top of my head You could do
Winston David Howard.

but i like Ethan and Riley too....lol

earson....oh my...and i can't even announce that 2nd one....lol those are so horrible but so funny! LMAO

DJ and Jill said...

I like Ethan Riley!

Ashley Bridges said...

Okay so I really like Kenton.. Funny though cause I always like the name Kendon.. I put it together after a few mens name from Chads family (Kenneth and Don) But I dont think I will use it for different reasons. You got some really good to choose from.. I like Riley too .......

Anonymous said...

I like all of them! I did look some more names to go with two of yours and adding some in:

Riley Braeden
Ethan Graysen
Hagen Konner
Jaden (Jayden) Lucas

Just a few I saw on one website that I thought were good!

Beth said...

I'm on the phone with my friend Katrina and we vote Summit! How unique.

The Belchers said...

AWWW I do like Kendon...that is cute!!

Laurie Keen said...

Okay Jennifer and I have the same taste in names...lol...I have Hagen Scott Keen picked out for my kid one of these years!!! ...lol that is too funny she brought that one up!

And on my list I had Jayden, Graysen, Ethan and etc.! lol HA HA!

Kendon is pretty...Might have to add it to the list Brando!!!

I love this...I like how people come up with different names and such!