Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Small update....

We went to Nashville today. Everything went well with our visit. The tech that did our ultrasound said everything looked great.
She did check me and there is nothing to report. She thinks that I will make it to my due date of Dec. 8th. She said that she didn't want to induce if my cervix wasn't ready. It would only make for a longer and maybe more painful labor. With me not being able to push during labor, inducing before my cervix is something I don't want to do.
We went to straight home from Nashville. I got sick on the way home and haven't felt well since we got home. I am hoping to be able to go to work tomorrow.

If I don't see or speak with anyone before Thur. everyone have a great thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Take care of yourself and that precious baby!