Monday, November 24, 2008

Short but sweet update....

Last week we went to the doctor on Tue. I seen Dr. Linzy this time. She told me that if I nothing happened by my 39th week (first wk of Dec) she plans to induce me. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and will know more then. I also had my MRI of the spine done Tue. It took all afternoon to do it but it was fine I just sat in a chair and watched TV the whole time. I will get those results tomorrow also.

I didn't make it to my appointment on Fri. I was up all night with a bad nose bleed and just wasn't able to make the trip. I slept in for most of the day then laid on the couch and watched some movies.

Saturday and Sunday I hung out with Garrett and Mackenzie. Saturday we just sat around the house and watched football. Garrett went to the woods about 2:30 and me and lil mac laid down for a nap. Sunday I got over there and we went to town to eat. We got to see Mark and Tiffany Hampton's newest addition Tucker. I think he looks like his momma. She said everything went fine and she and baby are doing great. After eating we went back to Provo. I dropped Garrett and Justin off at Garrett's and I went to mom and dad's. Dad and Emily went to pick up her horse in Indiana. Me, mom and lil mac played until they got home. After looking at the horse we went in while dad and Allen went and got hay and water for her. After getting the horse settled in for the night we all went in and ate. After supper we went down to the basement and played some pool. I got home about 8:30pm.

Well I have about 10min left of work and somethings that have to be done before I leave.

I will update tomorrow when I get home if I have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOpe you are feeling better...should have a baby very soon! How exciting :-)