Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Six weeks into a life time.....

Well six wks into parent hood things are going great. Kentin has made himself a schedule. We get up only twice a night to eat and right back to sleep. I am very blessed to have a husband that helps me tremendously. Kentin amazes me everyday. One morning I laid him down on his belly for some “tummy time” and go to the kitchen and when I come back into the living room he is on his back. He is growing so fast, he has finally grown into new born size clothing. He smiles, coos and fusses at you when your not paying attention to him. He amazes me daily.
At the six wk mark brings other changes for me, I have to return to work. Not willingly might I add but it is a must. With Christon’s job situation not looking good I must keep mine, even if it is just for the insurance and not much pay. Don’t get me wrong I bring home good money but if I have to pick up the insurance for the whole family it will take a lot out of my pay check. I know that a lot people are in the same situation that we are in and it is SO SCARY! I guess all we can really do about it is pray.
Well it is getting late and I need to be in the bed. Until next time.

No comments: