Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A time and date have been set......

Just wanted to give everyone an update from my doctors appointment.
We had and ultrasound today and everything looked great. He is growing and moving just fine. We have also scheduled his arrival time. We are to be at labor and delivery Monday Dec. 8th at 8:30pm for an induction. We are hoping that he will be here sometime Tue. Anyone that wants to come down is more than welcome but I don’t advise coming until Tue. If you do come make sure you got to the hospital and not the clinic.

Here are directions to the hospital:

1. Take William H Natcher Pkwy South ramp on left
2. Take Exit 1A (I-65 S, Nashville) on right
3. Take Exit 84A (I-40 E, I-65 S, Knoxville, Huntsville) on right
4. Take Exit 209B (US-70S, US-431, Broadway, Demonbreun St) on right
5. Continue onto US-70 E (TN-24 W, 14th Av N)
6. Turn right onto Medical Center Dr
7. You are at 1210 Medical Center Dr, Nashville, TN 37232-0008


When you get to the hospital you can park in any of the parking structures or use the valet. Labor and delivery is on the 4th floor.

If you get lost we are only a phone call away. Also Laurie said that anyone that wants to go down with her give her a call or email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking about you and praying for you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Not sure if I will make it or not...But I will sure be there when he gets home!!! :-) What is his name my dear? Please tell me you KNOW!!! I hope you feel and look LOVELY!!