Friday, May 1, 2009

Long time no update.....

OK so I have been terriblity awful about updating this thing. So much has been going on that just haven't found the time.



Kentin Riley will be 5 months old on the 9th...were does the time go? He is growing like a weed and teething like crazy. We are finally starting to grow out of our new born clothes, but not completely. He is now in size 1 diapers. He is rolling over all the time now. He is wanting to crawl so bad but just can't get it yet.

This weekend we have alot going on. I am helping Laurie with prom pictures at the high school. So when I got off work today I went to the grocery then picked up lil man at Kathy's. Then went to the high school and helped Laurie set things up. We will be there from noon til midnight on Saturday. I am excited, I know we will have a blast. Then on Sunday I am going to the hospital to get some iron. I am hoping once I get that I will begin to feel better.

Well tomarrow is going to be a long day so I am going to try and go to bed.

No comments: